Category : Whats New
- Worried about meeting the Tier 4 engine requirements ?? Consider a PTO driven GT8 – we are installing our drills on 2019 and 2020 trucks with Tier 4 engines – no need to worry about a Tier 4 deck engines!
- THE GT-8 is in the Field!
- Checkout the picture Gallery of the GT8-Max – 11 Ft. Feed Stroke, 29,000 lb of thrust and Pull, a Drill head that produces 12,500 LB-FT of torque in Low gear and over 950 RPM in High Gear!! The GT8-Max has a telescoping crown block that allows the operator to pull up to 30 ft lengths of Drill Rod. The drill is loaded with driller friendly features that make this a high performance machine!
- GT8 – Max Gallery
- GT8 “Light” – GtechDrill has introduced a version of the GT8 installed on a Non-CDL truck ( under 26,000 lb) This PTO driven drill can come with either the standard 9,300 ftlb head or the High Torque version ( 12,000 Ft-LB)
- Introducing the GT16 !!
- GTECHDRILL will be delivering the high Torque GT16 auger drill. Designed to produce 16,000 lb-ft in low gear with as much as 700 RPM spindle speed in High year. All that on a NON-CDL Truck !! contact us for more details
- And We Aren’t Done!! — Keep Looking here for more information on the GT6 that is in the development pipeline – a small, mobile drill with big drill features!